Name (Dr.) Kusum Sharma
Date of Joining 19.01.2007
Office Address :Cabin No. 903, B- 2 , 9th Block
Department of Applied Science (Chemistry)
Maharaja Agrasen Institute of Technology,
Sector – 22, Rohini. Delhi
M. Sc. Chemistry
Area of interest
Organic Chemistry/ Polymer Chemistry
Total Experience 22 Years
Journal International : 11
Conference International : nil
Journal National : 08
Conference National : 01
- Highly Selective thiocyantae PVC membrane electrode based on NI (II) complex of 2-acetyl thiophenethiosemicarbazone schiff base (NATS) as Ionophore. Eurasian Journal of Analytical Chemistry, (Accepted), ISSN: 1306-3057. Chandra Mohan, Kusum Sharma and Sulekh Chandra.
- Cd (II) Ion-Selective Electrode Based on 2–Acetylthiophene Semicarbazone in Polymeric Membrane. Anal. Bioanal. Electrochem, Vol. 9, No. 1, 2017, 35-46, Chandra Mohan, Kusum Sharma and Sulekh Chandra.
- Aluminum (III) Selective PVC Membrane Sensor Based on Zinc Complex of Thiophenealdehyde, Thiosemicarbazone as an Ionophore. Der Pharma Chemica, 2017, 9(7):133-139, Chandra Mohan, Kusum Sharma and Sulekh Chandra.
- Zinc (II) PVC-Membrane Sensor Based On Synthesized Thiophene-2-Aldehyde Semicarbazone (TAS) As an Ionophore. Jordan Journal of Chemistry Vol. 12 No.1, 2017, pp. 39-50, Chandra Mohan, Kusum Sharma and Sulekh Chandra.
- Synthesis and Structural Studies of Schiff based Metal Complexes of Semicarbazones and Thiocarbazones. International Journal of Chemical and Natural Science, Vol. 3, No. 5, 2015, 312-319. Chandra Mohan, Kusum Sharma and Sarla kumari.
- Strontium (II) selective PVC membrane electrode based acetophenone semicarbazone (ACS) as an Ionophore. Sulekh Chandra, Kusum Sharma, Adarsh kumar. Journal of Saudi Chemical Society 2014, 18, 555-560.
- Cu(II) selective PVC membrane electrode based on zinc complex of Acetophenonethiosemicarbazone (ZATSC) as an Ionophore, S.Chandra, Kusum Sharma, Adarsh kumar, P. K. Tomar. Der Pharma Chemica, 2010, 2(6): 256.
- Lead (II) Selective PVC Membrane Electrode Based on Zinc Complex of Salicylaldehyde Semicarbazone as an Ionophore ZSSC. Anal. Bioanal. Electrochem, 2,(3), (2009) 125. Sulekh Chandra, Kusum Sharma, Adarsh kumar.
- Microwave mediated Synthesis of 3, 4, 4a, 11a- Tetrahydro-5 Phenyl/5-(4-Substitutedphenyl) -2H Indano [1, 2-b] pyrano-[3,2-e] pyran-6(5H)-ones. S.N. Dhawan Mamta Sharma, Sunita Bajaj, Kusum Sharma, Somesh Sharma. Hetrocycles 71(2007)1509.
- Polysaccharides and functional Polysaccharides: Preparation and application, N.K. Mathur C.K. Narang, Kusum Sharma, A. Mehra. Reactive Polymers, 6(1987)73.
- Synthesis and application of a new polymeric Surfactant based on Polysaccharides Gauran, Kusum Sharma, O.P. Mathur, K.L. Menaria, N.K. Mathur. Surf. Sci. Tech., Vol.2 (2) (1987) 93.
- Novel Polycyclic Heterocyclic ring system: Synthesis of Ben [h]-and Benz [f] indeno [2, 1, c] quinolin” S.C. Gupta, D.C. Singh, A. Sadhana, S. Mor, A.Saini, K. Sharma and S.N. Dhawan, J. Chem. Res. (S) (1994) 34.
- Chemical method for identification of N-Block group on Pyroglutamicacid peptides, S. Gupta K. Sharma C.K. Narang and N.K. Mathur, Ind. Jr. Of Biochemistry and Biophysics, 21(1982)133.
- On the mechanism of formation of pyrazoles from 1,3-diketons and hydrazine: isolation of hydroxypprazoline intermediate , S.N. Dhawan ,S. Mor K. Sharma A.D. Chawala, A. Saini and S.C. Gupta ,Ind.J.ofChem.,338(1994)38-42.
- Mn(II), Co(II), Ni(II) and Cu(II) Complexes of a Tetraaza Macrocyclic Ligand: Synthesis, Characterization and Biological Screening, Sulekh Chandra, Monika Tyagi and Kusum Sharma. Jr. Ind. Chem. Soc.(2009)310-316
- Tin(II) selective PVC membrane electrode based on salicylaldehydethiosemicarbazone as an ionophore. Sulekh Chandra, Kusum Sharma, Adarsh kumar. Journal of Chemistry Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 130372, 5.
- Mg(II) Selective PVC Membrane Electrode Based on Methyl Phenyl Semicarbazone as an Ionophore. Sulekh Chandra, Kusum Sharma, and Adarsh Kumar. Journal of Chemistry Volume 2013 (2013), Article ID 189464, 7 pages
- Preparation and application of Flocculent –cum-lone exchange derived from Glaacto mannan, ,Chemical Behavior and Applications of Weak acid Weak base and Chelating ion-exchanger N.K. Mathur K.L. Menaria, O.P. Mathur, Kusum Sharma and C. Lohia,(1987) 53.
- Carboxy methyl Guran: Preparation and application” K. Sharma, N.K. Mathur Proceedings of XII Carbohydrate Conference, Lucknow (1977).