Office: Room 923 Block No. 9
Department of Applied Sciences
Maharaja, Agrasen Institute of Technology, Sector-22, Rohini
PhD. (Physics) Delhi University
Area of Interest
Atomic and Molecular Physics, Plasma Physics
Six books published for B,Tech/Competitive Examinations
Research Papers Publications
Journal International : 7
Conference International: 4
Journal National : 3
Conference National : 2
Research Papers Publications (Details)
- Ajay Gahlot, RituWalia, Jyotsna Sharma, Suresh C. Sharma, and Rinku Sharma, Decay instability of an upper hybrid wave in a magnetized dusty plasmas, Physics of Plasmas 20, 013706 (2013)
- Suresh C. Sharma, Kavita Sharma and RituWalia, Ion beam driven ion acoustic waves in a Plasma cylinder with negatively charged dust grains, Physics of Plasmas 19, 073706 (2012)
- Suresh C. Sharma, Jyotsna Sharma, AnuradhaBhasin and RituWalia, Effect of beam pre-bunching on gain and efficiency in a surface wave pumped free electron laser, J. Plasma Physics 78,635(2012)
- AartiTewari, RituWalia, and Suresh C. Sharma, Role of negatively charged ions in plasma on the growth and field emission properties of spherical carbon nanotube tip, Phys. of Plasmas 19, 013502 (2012)
- Ajay Gahlot, RituWalia, Suresh C. Sharma and R.P. Sharma, Distortion of an amplitude modulated electromagnetic signal with time dependent dust charging, J. Plasma Physics 78, 33 (2012)
- Suresh C. Sharma and RituWalia, , Excitation of Lower Hybrid Waves by a Spiraling Ion Beam in Magnetized Dusty Plasma Cylinder, Physics of Plasmas 15 (9), September 2008
- RituRaizada and K L Baluja,Total cross sections of Positron scattering from various molecules using the rule of additivity – Phys .Rev.A55, 1533 (1997).
- RituRaizada and K L Baluja ,Positron scattering from alkalis using a complex optical potential approach- Indian J. Phys.71B, 33 (1997)
- RituRaizada and K L Baluja ,Positron Scattering from alkaline-earth elements – Pramana –J. Phys. 47,87(1996).
- RituRaizada and K L Baluja ,Positron scattering from hydrocarbons – Pramana –J. Phys. 46,431(1996)
- RituWalia, Jyotsna Sharma and Suresh C. Sharma, Effect of dust charge fluctuations on decay instability of an upper hybrid wave in a plasma cylinder, Proc. of 3rdIntl. Conf. on current developments in Atomic, Molecular, Optical & Nano Physics with Applications(CDAMOP 2011)held on December 14-16, 2011, Department of Physics and Astrophysics, University of Delhi, India P. 250.
- RituWalia, Suresh C.Sharma and M.K. Sharma, Gyrating Ion Beam Driven Lower Hybrid Waves in a Magnetized Dusty Plasma Cylinder, Proc. of National Conference on Recent Trends in Synthesis and Applications of Advanced Materials (RTSAAM2011) , 5-6 December,2011 at MAIT, Delhi P.54
- Suresh C. Sharma, AnuradhaBhasin and RituWalia, Effect of beam pre-bunching and guide magnetic fields on gain and efficiency in slow wave free electron laser, 29th Intl. Conferences on Phenomena in Ionized Gases held from July 12-17, 2009 at Cancun, Mexico, PB15-8.
- Suresh C. Sharma and RituWalia ‘Gyrating Ion Beam Driven Lower Hybrid Waves in a Magnetized Dusty Plasma Cylinder, Intl. Congress on Plasma Physics (ICPP-2008) September 8-12, 2008 at Fukuoka Intl. Congress Center, Fukuoka, Japan
- RituRaizada and K L Baluja ‘Positron scattering from alkalis using a complex optical potential approach’ – X National Conference on Atomic and Molecular Physics, Department of Physics, Ch. Charan Singh University, Meerut, March 7-11 1995
- RituRaizada and K L Baluja ‘Dependence of polarization potentials on positron- atom scattering’- X1 National Conference on Atomic and Molecular Physics, Department of Physics, IIT Madras, December 17-20, 1996