Dr. Namita K.Johar
Office: Cabin No. 15, Block 9
Department of Applied Sciences
MAIT, Sector 22, Rohini
Qualification : PhD in Chemistry from University of Delhi
M.Sc in chemistry from University of Delhi
B.Sc(H) in chemistry from University of Delhi
Number of Publications
Number of Books published:
1.Foundation Course in Chemistry, S.c Datta, Namita K.Johar, Shaily.M.Bhola,2009
2. Undergraduate Chemistry Vol 1, S.C Datta, Namita K.Johar.,2010
ISBN No. 978-93-8061-888-3
3. Undergraduate Chemitsry Vol.4 , S.C Datta, Ajay Bhagi, Namita K. Johar.,2011
ISBN No. 978-93-8116-261-3
4. Undergraduate Chemistry Vol 5, S.C Datta, Ajay Bhagi, Namita K. Johar, 2012
ISBN No. 978-93-821270
5. Undergraduate Chemistry Vol 6, S.C Datta, Namita K.Johar, Ajay Bhagi, 2013
ISBN No. 978-93-82127-46-8
Number of Papers Published:
1.Namita K , Gurmeet Singh ,”Conducting polymers as corrosion inhibitors”, Indian Surface finishing, Vol 2, Issue 1, 2005
2. Namita K., Hangsung Kim, Kalpana Bhrara, Gurmeet Singh, Indian Surface finishing, Vol4, Issue 1, 2007.
3. Namita K.Johar,K.Bhrara, R. Epshiba and G.Singh, International Journal of Nanocorrosion Science and Engineering, Vol2, Issue 1, 2015.
4. Amarpreet .K.Kalra, Namita.K.Johar, K.Bhrara, Gurmeet Singh,”Evaluation of Norfloxacin and Ofloxacin as corrosion Inhibitors for mild steel in different acids”, International Journal of Creative research thoughts (IJCRT), Vol 6, Issue 1, March 2018 .
5. Namita K.Johar, Amarpreet K.Kalra, K.Bhrara, Gurmeet Singh, “ Evaluation of Polysorbate 20 as corrosion inhibitor for mild steel in acidic medium and the synergistic effect of a conducting Polymeri. Polyethoxyaniline, International Journal of Engineering Sciences and Research Technology, Vol7, Issue 2, February, 2018.
Areas Of Interest: It includes Polymers chemistry,Conducting polymers, Corrosion inhibition