Name: Dr Navaneeta Mitra
Designation Assistant Professor
Date of Joining 03.08.2008
Office: Cabin No.—914 (4), Block 9, Department of Applied Science
B.Sc. (Chemistry Hons) - Hindu College, Delhi University
M.Sc.( Organic Chemistry) - Delhi University
M.Tech. (High Pressure Technology and Catalysis) – IIT, Kharagpur
Ph.D ( Chemical Engg.) – IIT, Delhi
Areas of Interest:
Catalysis, Reaction Engineering
Total Experience : 25 years (incl. 2 yrs Industry)
Journal (International): 1
Conference (International): 1
Journal (National) : 1
Conference (National): 0
Research Papers Publications (Details)
- Navaneeta Mitra, K.Vasudeva and S.C.Dhingra
"Steam Reforming of Ethanol for Hydrogen Production".
Presented at CHEMCOM'93 conference held at Bombay in December 1993.
- K.Vasudeva, N.Mitra, P.Umasankar and S.C.Dhingra
"Steam Reforming of Ethanol for Hydrogen Production Thermodynamics".
Int. Jnl. of Hydrogen Energy 21(1), 13 (1996).
3. "Developments in Water Treatment" - Proceedings of a workshop organised by FAI. edited by B. Swaminathan and N. Mitra - November 1996.
4. S.Nand and N.Mitra
"Better Maintenance Enhances Productivity and Savings in Energy".
- Fertiliser News 42(12),17 (1997)
5. Book on “Chemical Reaction Engineering” – under preparation