The mission of the department library is to provide the hard and soft-copy of the technical resources to the staffs and students of all the branches of B.Tech.
The different resources available in the department library is
- Text book
- Competitive exam guides
- Lecture notes
- Lab manuals
- Digital resources
- Sessional question bank
- University question bank
- Conference proceedings
- Internet browsing facility
- College publications
On all working days: From 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Rules and Regulations:
- Students can enter into the department only during break time. If they want to use the library during some other time, they should get special permission from the library Incharge.
- A student can take at most 2 books at a time and can hold them for a period of 15 days. Book renewal is not permitted.
- A staff can take at most 2 books at a time and can hold it for a period of one month.
- The members of the library need to enter their details in the Activity register before entering in to the department library.
- Other than textbooks the hard copies of all the other resources are available only for reference or for two days with special permission from the library Incharge.